While the focus of this space, as its tagline suggests, is “Ruminations on Public Affairs and American Popular Culture,” The Curmudgeon occasionally chooses to share with readers some of the fiction he has written over the years. Most of it consists of short stories, written independent of this blog, as well as his novel Taking Care of Business, which he is currently posting, one or two chapters a week, but a few are pieces he wrote specifically for this space.
He is confident you will be able to tell which pieces are which.
The following is a resource to help you find that fiction, if you are so inclined.
- Taking Care of Business
- “The Long Ride”
- “Hello and Goodbye”
- “Out on the Edge”
- “The Devil and Johnny Kimball”
- “Behind the Scenes at a Republican Strategy Session”
- “Behind the Scenes at an Obama Strategy Session”
- “Behind the Scenes at a Romney Strategy Session”
- “Facebook’s New Terms of Service”
- Walk Like an Egyptian: Coming Soon on Bravo TV
- “Murray Christmas”